Lee Precision Factory Crimp Die 401 WSL
The Lee Precision 401 WSL Factory Crimp Die with standard 7/8" by 14 threads is packaged in a custom fit plastic storage case with complete instructions.
Lee Precision Factory Crimp Dies are the only effective way to crimp Bottle Neck Rifle Cartridges. This important step should be performed on all loads used for hunting. It crimps the bullet in place more firmly than any other tool. It is impossible to buckle the case, as with regular roll crimp dies. Trim length is not critical. Tests demonstrate that bullets which have no cannelure will shoot more accurately if crimped in place with the Lee Factory Crimp Die.
Factory ammo is often more accurate and able to withstand rough handling because the bullet is firmly crimped in place. A firm crimp improves accuracy because pressure must build to a higher level before the bullet begins to move. This higher start pressure insures a more uniform pressure curve and less velocity variation. Even powder selection is less critical.
- Custom fit plastic storage case
- Hardened Steel Factory Crimp Die
- Crimps bullets in place more firmly with more uniform pressure than any other die.
- A Simple adjusting screw makes setting the amount of crimp desired easy.
- Produces more consistent and dependable ammo.
- Eliminates magnum powder ignition problems.
- Factory Crimp Die is included with the Lee Pacesetter 3-Die sets
- Fits presses with standard 7/8"-14 threads
- Shell holder sold separately
- Trim length is not critical
Help for product 91261